REVEALING THE HEARTBEAT OF LSPC
Question: Why do we do church?
“For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.”
– 2 Corinthians 5:14-15
LSPC seeks to help make and grow disciples.
Simple GROWTH strategy:
Provide opportunities for men, women and children to GROW by participating in spiritual disciplines:
- Worship (Heartfelt praise and honor given to God)
- Prayer (Listen to God / Speak to God)
- Study (GOD’s Word)
- Service (in and beyond the Church)
- Fellowship (in and beyond the Church)
- Giving (Time, Talent and Treasure)
This is how LSPC glorifies GOD!